[Dailydrool] Nigel by Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:16:51 PDT 2014

Dis Conley.
Wow ole Nigel shure got deese peepels poppin.
All he do is wiggle aroun on da bed a liddel and flap he legs like he
running  and dey go all crazy, talkin sweetie to he an stoff like dat.
Now he get all dis medzin an still he whining. He wont tell nobody why. He
juss do. It meke DadPerson crazy an he look so sad an he keep axing if
Nigel hurtin or what an MomPerson, she don't nose, I meen, how cood she
nose?

So den dey doin all dese trips to dis dokter an dat dokter an now they
gonna take he to a hed dokter gone look inside he hed. Dey not gonna fine
nuffin. I meen NUFFIN. I cood  tell em dat. Nigel, dat boy not nose whut he
wants needer.

Enyways nobody payin no tenshun to me an Llewis an Doc so dat no good. Hope
ole Nigel get bedder soon so we get some tenshun agin.

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it,
Conley of Conley, Llewis, Doc an so far, Nigel.