[Dailydrool] This and that...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:47:17 PDT 2014

Apologies to the DD moderators for not deleting the digest which somehow
attached itself to my post.  Didn't show on my end.

At any rate, heart healing drool to those who have lost a beloved hound.
 It just isn't fair that we have them such a short time.

Bev, so sorry to learn that Nigel is dealing with seizures.  Good news that
anti-convulsants seem to be controlling.  Nigel is such a icon here on the
drool.  It hurts my heart to learn that he's having health issues.

Elizabeth, thank you sharing the lovely tribute to your sweet Elsinore.
 She, too, is one of a kind and I love hearing about her hospice work,
dancing and was heartened to read that there seems to be no recurrence of
her tumor.  May you have many more years of love and service together.

Our Dozer has a developed very large cyst on his side, right behind his
right leg.  It doesn't seem to be bothering him so we are leaving well
enough alone at this point.  I remember reading here in the Drool about a
spice that is helpful in shrinking or preventing cysts. I'm sure the info
is in the archives but if anyone has access to this info quickly, feel free
to email me off list.  It would be most appreciated.

Welcome to any new Droolers...this is a great place full of caring,
supportive people and helpful information.  I so appreciate my Drool family.

Hugs, snooter and drool to all who need them,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer in NJ