[Dailydrool] Brown Truk 2

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:22:37 PDT 2014

Ok dis Conley Ise gots anodder won for youse.
Heer youse guys think me an Conley an Nigel we waitin for da BrownTruk
bring we brains, right. But dat bleke dog he a hertin dog he nose
ebberfing, he eezee train, he smart right?
Ok so longside da beke fence theres mud. Bleke stikkie gooie wet deep bleke
mud. An on odder side of the fence is Ori, a Board Collie. An when it dry
dis fine we all ob we run on our side n bark an Ori run on he side an bark
until da Mom come out an yell INNAHOUSE! an sumtimes sum odder fings.
So it so muckymuddy dat Llewis an da Bleke dog com in drippin yes drippin
mucky mud fromall ober. An den won day Nigel he go ousside an git beke dere
an he a DEESASTER. Really awful. Hose he off ousside. Bleke dog he cobered
with da stuff. Him two hose off ousside.

So heer we goes now. Reddy?
DadPerson he see how bad dis is an he puts up a fence yessir he do while we
inside. And it getting dark. Yes it is.
An he put up da fence all acrost da beke so we no can reech da fence,
yessir he do dat. And den we goes ousside an we run run run to da beke an I
stops at da fence an Llewis he stops at da fence an da bleke dog he go rite
through da fence nebber sees it all tengelt up an yelling an DadPerson run
out in he slipperyies an untenkled Dumbo uh uh uh da Bleke dog an DadPerson
he now clobbered wif muck n puts up da fence agin.

Now da Bleke dog no go through it agin but I ax youse, Yes I do
Who you fink waiting for da Brown Truk heer?

Love an Drool to them whut needs it an to all Bleke Dogs ebberywhere dey
needs it

Conley of Conley Llewis Nigel an a bleke mucky dog.