[Dailydrool] Bellyful

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 10 05:50:24 PDT 2014

Riche,
Duchess, a ward of Senior Houndsabound has a swinging, pendulous, abdomen.
We thought she was getting fat, but she does not eat that great.
She has adrenal tumors, that are growing and pushing her organs.  We watch
her daily and wonder if this will be the day, but she does very well with
what is going on inside her.  In our opinion, these are not operable due to
her age and location. We had to do ultrasounds to determine what was
happening.  Not sure if this helps, Riche, but I do know what you mean by
big belly but no bloat!
Drool to all in need today!
Wen and the Bounders