[Dailydrool] Tracking for Titles

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:01:59 PDT 2014

I put this on FB but I will put it here, too. I have read the Tracking
rules VERY CAREFULLY and more than once, and I do not think there is any
way Nigel could track with a cart. The TDX goes over uneven ground, through
heavy brush, and can cross streams and even small sidewalks and streets.
There is simply no physical way he could manage the cart (nor could I
legally) through such obstacles.
VST tracking could easily require doing stairs.
I do not think there is a way he can track for titles any longer, but that
doesn't mean he cannot track for fun.
Now that I know it turns him on and that he is willing and excited to do
it, we can do it for fun on a surface that is also amenable to pulling the
cart easily.
I thank everyone for their encouragement. I thought it was kind of a fun
idea, but I never expected the response I got.

MomPerson to Never Give Up Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc
​