[Dailydrool] Why,Oh Why?

Howard M Aiello 3dognite74 at optimum.net
Fri May 16 19:34:15 PDT 2014

Greetings from New Jersey. Life has finally returned to normal. We have forgiven our slaves for what they did to us. What could be so bad? Well,they  took me and my 2 bruddas,Catfish Hunter and Barney,to the vet lady for our annual checkup. She touches us all over,opens our mouths,hits us with needles and even takes our blood. Is she a vampire? To add to all this,she says I gotta lose weight-what nerve! I think I looks good. Now Momslave takes me on extra walks to get in shape. I not understand-afterall,she go Weight Watchers and she gotta lose weight. Next month I gotta go back to have my teeth taken care of or something. I fix the slaves real good. When I gets home I leave them nice “present” on the floor. That will teach them for the torture they makes us endure. But,i think back and I must admit,my life here has been good. They love me and I love them. Also,today is Momslaves birthday and I guess I shall be nice to her. Love and drool to all. Hope no other furend has to endure the torture I had to endure. Gotta go,the baseball game has been postponed due to rain so that mean another walk. Help me!. Drool to all.   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun,ASmBassetor of Goodwiil