[Dailydrool] What the??

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:49:59 PDT 2014

This Conley. Whats goin on?
Ebberbuddy but me ousside, ok?
Ise sittin wif MomPerson hoping she dribble some chips my way when alla
sudden she start yelling

YOU GO YOU GO GO GO YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT KEEP GOING KEEP IT GOING GO
GO GO GO!!

an then allasudden she grab me an we dancing, an she squeezing my breff
out, an she yelling

HEDIDITHEDIDIT!

an we still dancin and she calmin down a bit liddel by liddel but Ise still
got my eyeballs bulging an allasudden like she see she makin my tongue look
like some hairy ole Chows an she letgo an I runs for da beke door where
DadPerson led me ousside.

Whew! Close call I tells ya! All becuze some big aminal wif a person on he
beke win a runnin contest!
I nebber.
Da woman nuts.

Love an Drool to all whut needs it,.
Conley of Conley, Llewis, Nigel and whoosis.​