[Dailydrool] Arthritits

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Sat May 17 17:01:46 PDT 2014

My Elvis has been diagnosed with arthritis in his spine and most of his joints.  My vet put him on gabapentin 300 mg twice a day and it has helped alot.  However, it's been rainy and damp these past two days and he's really hurting.  I also have previcox 227 mg.  I called my vet to see if I can give him the previcox along with the gabapentin, but of course it's Saturday night, so maybe I'll get a call back.  Meanwhile my guy is whining and hurting and I was wondering if any one out there knew if these meds could be taken together.  Please email me off list if you can give me any advice.  Thanks.