[Dailydrool] My story by Roland, OEBE Potentate and Elder Statesman

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:10:31 PDT 2014

Dear Snoopy,

You asked for our stories; here is mine: My 2 legged sister Heather came to visit us at the Beach House and brought her own dog, Caper.  Now Caper is noted for scoring a trifecta by biting my mom, Heather’s step-mom, and her mother-in-law.  However my brudder Data got revenge by biting Caper on the neck, so Caper can no longer come in the city house when Data is around.

But, the 4 of us went to the coast for 3 nites and Caper did not bite me one time. We went down to the beach 2 times and I watched Caper fetch balls.  I am now too old to fetch much of anything, excepting treats.  Caper’s ball went into the ocean and Caper went into the ocean too trying to save the ball.  That he did, and he even swam in the water before Heather fetched him to the shore.

I went on the exhausting beach hikes and even climbed down a washed out trail onto Gleneden Beach,  Caper and I saw 8 katz at one house in our neighborhood, which was quite appalling.

Speedy, you have a new little critter in your house?  That might be fun.  Might be.  Be careful, because kids can pull your ears if you’re not careful. But, they drop food, so that is a plus.

Me and the mom are going to live at the Beach House this summer. Truman and I have dog big wallowing holes in the garden so we can stay nice and cool on hot days.  I let Caper use one of my wallows.

Luv,
Roland