[Dailydrool] actual UTI?

daisy7521 at aol.com daisy7521 at aol.com
Mon May 19 17:58:55 PDT 2014

Hello everyone, we brought Dottie into emgy. last night, because she was panting, not the regular pant, but like something hurts etc. and I was sure that she had strained to go pee pee.  Maybe she was just going a few places In the yard, and I get all shook thinking it’s more then it is.  Anyway, when I called them I told them why I was bringing her in, so the dr. checked her over, palpitated her tummy all over, etc. and then took her in the back room to examine her more.  I brought some fresh urine in a sterile container, for them, but they wanted to do it with the needle.  Now, all the way on the way to the emgy. she stopped panting.  When we got out, she pee peed what seemed normal.  I think I am losing my  mind, I start questioning myself.  After examine, they sent us home with antibiotics, for several days, we started them last night, but she already was acting normal.  So my question is……….is it possible, that she never had a UTI, but they went along with it, and still charged me?  I called them just now to ask what the assessment meant, and it said Problem list: strainguria and dysuria - r/o UTI, cystic calculi, and bladder mass.  I asked does that mean she has a mass, and they said I wouldn’t do all the tests, x rays, ultra sound….etc. so they said they can’t say if she does or doesn’t.  when she checked her tummy wouldn’t she have felt something??  they said it could be stones possibly.  They would not say one time to me, that she does indeed have a UTI.  Everything else is perfect, temp. gums, back, etc.  Does anyone else think this sounds suspicious, or am I nuts??I am going to call my regular clinic in the morning, I have now started giving her and Scooby a cranberry pill in the  morning and the evening………….any thoughts please???????      Now I am concerned and worried and scared….

Sent from Windows Mail