[Dailydrool] Happy news

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 20 00:36:42 PDT 2014

It is early morning here in the UK. The sun is shining as I sit in bed reading my emails, a hound either side of me dozing contentedly.

I received an email last night from the foster mum of "my" Debbie's Dawg, Sally, with the fantastic news she has been adopted to a fabulous home.

I want to thank all the Droolers who were kind enough to email my XH Tom, after he lost little Tessie last week. It really helped him to know people understood. And the good news is, a few days later a hound we had adopted out a week before was returned to rescue. Tom often fosters for us, but because of circumstances, I didn't want to ask him to foster Dennis. However, he heard about him and insisted Dennis move straight in - and within a few days announced Dennis had found his forever home.

So, while this message is not full of laugh out loud moments, I hope you agree it has some good and uplifting news.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK