[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue May 20 05:45:32 PDT 2014

Hey Everyone!

I am so happy, so very happy! My swallows are back! They really are! They
have a nest in this ratty old little shed mom and dad want to burn down,
but now they have to wait. I bark at the swallows and chase them every time
they come out. I think mom may be ready to kill me, but I am having to much
fun to care. I would be more worried about my safety if Bugsey and Browyn
the Fairy Princess weren't excavating all around the deck. That makes the
mom and dad see red as well. You should see Browyn the Fairy Princess' head
right now. It is covered in mud. Mom said she was going to take away
Browyn's Fairy Princess title, but we reminded her that Miss Bev says you
can't take the title away because you are born with it. So ha! on mom!

Gotta go! the swallows came out again!

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer