[Dailydrool] Book

TC Hull thull at grantcounty.net
Tue May 20 10:33:26 PDT 2014

Hello!

I ran across this book on Amazon and thought I would share the information with all of you.  The book is "Hounded" by David Rosenfelt.  It sounds like it would be a good read, apparently a legal thriller, with a Basset as one of the characters.  I did not read any of the reviews, but it looked like it got 4 to 5 "stars".  Hope it is a good book and I haven't led any of you to a book that isn't a good one!  I think I may order it.  It comes in hard back and Kindle.

TC Hull