[Dailydrool] drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 12:11:02 PDT 2014

It may finally be spring this week here in Wisconsin.  It's supposed to be close to 80 at the end of this week.  We took the dogs and went to see our parents last weekend - this was the first time we were going to use the Mustang with 3 dogs, at Christmas we use the PT Cruiser.  Well, you may not believe it, but 3 bassets do fit comfortably in the back seat of a mustang (with the canvas hammock thing and a very large dog bed).  They had room to move around and were happy.  The order that you put them in, however makes a big difference.  Don't put the senior in first, he gets comfortable and won't move, and then you have to put the other two in from the other side of the car.  I don't have a picture, but we will next time.  I think I will send it to Ford, if nothing else they will find it entertaining to see 150 pounds of basset hound in the back of a Mustang.

Hal has made a deal with one of the cats.  The cat knocks food down for him.  I don't know what Hal does for the cat, maybe promises him not to eat him?  He's scored two cooked chicken breasts and a piece of pizza so far this way.  That dog can put it away fast than I've ever seen.  He also likes to roll in crap.  Brian texted me after they took their walk and said Hal is going to need a bath when you get home.  He rolled in crap and I cleaned it off the best I could, but his chest is still stained.  Oh and he's laying on the couch right now.  That was a couple of weeks ago.  And yes Hal got his bath, and Brian is still alive.  I did also wash the covers of all the couch cushions.   I took a spinning (wheel, not bike) class in February, and I've been doing it at home since then.  Well, Heidi keeps stealing the roving and putting it in her bed to lay on it, it was so funny - she looks so proud of herself for stealing my wool.  Now I do my spinning on the deck to keep it safe from the princess.  Well tonight I'm going to pick up an alpaca fleece, we'll see if I can get it into the extra bedroom without losing any of it to her.

We are sending drool to everyone who needs it and I love the limericks, they never fail to make me smile.

Kim with Hal, Wulfie, Heidi, Gunter atb and the c at ts