[Dailydrool] shots

Beverly keshond at cox.net
Tue May 20 14:22:36 PDT 2014

Except for rabies shots every 3 yrs (which is required here), I stop all shots at 8 yrs old.  Haven't decided what to do for my new addition...........a 3 yr old tiny terrier when it comes time to do yrly boosters.  Hate pouring all those chemical into her little body.  I've been reading that baby shots and booster at one yr old is sufficient.  All my dogs at the bridge were older rescue dogs, and had been given boosters before coming to me, so it's really never been a problem until now with this new little girl.  I'd like to hear what everyone does too.  The other Bev
Beverly Burkholder, Tucson, AZ
Arizona Keeshond Rescue, KRNA
AZ Basset Hound Rescue
keshond at cox.net
"My furs are not in storage, nor lying on the bed.  They're dancing 'round my feet, waiting to be fed."  Fabio Paiva

---