[Dailydrool] Pixel

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 20 14:26:25 PDT 2014

Momcakes! How the heck are ya. I had a very good weekend with your great grandsons, my great nephews, Bisquit and Rugie! What? Pixel is there? Woofs with a  bit of an accent, but you can understand it was her time? Buffet is still laid out with the breakfast thing...kippers and all? She wants stones? Rocks? She wants what? No, er, she wants scones...... kitchen beagles are figuring it out. Good for them.  Fred basset, himself has taken her over? Caruso has the telescope pointed. Good thing.

Pawtunia

....we is sorry that Pixel has gone to the bridge.