[Dailydrool] use to post more but, wayyyyyyyyy too much going on

June and Mike equineent at tm.net
Tue May 20 14:51:59 PDT 2014

I use to p0ost more to the drool but, this last year has been quite busy.
Between caring for the folks (Mom has the dreaded alzheimer's) and Dad
refuses to place her yet..he truly is my hero..and Mike losing his job at
the nuke plant when it shut down and then taking a job with the same company
(benefits all transferred as did vacation etc.) but, the job is in
Virginia.leaving me and the boys (Gus and Leroy) behind to run the boarding
operation of our horse farm...I have had little time to do much else and
when I sit and fall asleep.  I will try to be alittle more current and post
some tf the goofie stuff the boys do.even tho' Gus is 12 and Leroy is
10.they still manage to get into trouble at times.  It has been a tough year
all around..

June and the boys.

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf