[Dailydrool] Drool & Ice

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Tue May 20 16:12:23 PDT 2014

Drool to all in need, especially Sally & Pixel & their whole crew.

Ice Hound: Anyone else have a Basset who loooooooves ice cubes? LadyHound
Foxy (still working on her allergies, but they seem more under control)
pounces whenever I drop an ice cube.

I tend to drop them quite often when Foxy is monitoring my tours in the
kitchen.

Which is always.

Because I love bassets, I am by definition easily amused, and so find it
riotous to see her go after an ice cube with the same conviction and
delight as if it were a hot dog (not allowed on her allergy-elimination
diet of Royal Canin's newest
ultra-hydrogenated/hydrolized-whatever-it-is-nothing-to-bother-the-hound
chow).

Indeed, basset crunching ice is a mighty fine sound. And it's not that hot
out here in Whine (uh, wine...) Country. Go figure.

Other oddities (hopefully not harmful) that your basset looooovessss... I'm
all ears (aren't we all...)

Leftenant Lea Pierce
Dogrobber & Houndservant to all
HMS Santa Rosa & Bridge Crew