[Dailydrool] Not The Same

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 04:22:42 PDT 2014

No one could write a good story like Elder Clara and Debbie.  We miss these voices more than they will ever know.

I guess many of us read the drool for, not only important information, but for the laughter from the antics from this special breed we love so much.

Beverly your boys could weave a “tail” that would make my toes curl with laughter.

Guess we all need to take up some of what we have lost and start writing more stories of what these clowns of the dog world are doing every day in our own home.  We need to share these moments with everyone. I know these new computers make it hard for a basset to write a story and spell the words as they see them.  We need a basset spell check.

Debbie I wish you and Elder Clara could write to us from up there.   We all miss you and we are all doing our best to help rescues with Debbie's Dawg's just like we know you would want us to.  But gosh we miss you.

Diane and Ella Louise

Sent from Windows Mail