[Dailydrool] Speedy report

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 13:12:54 PDT 2014

Well I went to the vet again. Of course I was as sweet as can be, all the vet staff were smitten and kept telling momslabe what a sweetheart I was. Well if course, what else would I be. Nevermind the fact that as soon as I went home I discovered momslabe made pot roast and left it at the edge of the counter. So well momslabe and the tiny 2 legged foster that momslabe says isn't a foster were petting Dumbo, errr... Rambo, I did a little counter surfing. Hey I'm old but I'm still an OEBE. Momslabe was shocked. Counter cursing isn't really in my MO. But I have to keep momslabe on her toes.

Ah, forgot how good it feels to be an OEBE.

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Sent from my iPhone