[Dailydrool] Bugsey's laptime

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:55:15 PDT 2014

Rupert also has a need for lap time when I return from work. The routine
has generally been that I come in, get yelled at by both hounds, lean down
to get a kiss from Cowboy and then sit down so Rupert can sit on me. That
usually results in me sitting for longer than intended, which causes me to
blame Rupert when I feel fat. Hahaha.

So in March I started going to the gym after work a few days a week which
meant I was getting home later. This in turn meant I had more to do in a
shorter period of time when I get home. Apparently Rupert does not agree
with this plan because he barks at me until I sit down and he gets his lap
time. Such a demanding old boy he is. But of course I secretly enjoy our
lap time too, and honestly, who needs to fold laundry or cook dinner
anyway?!

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cow and Ru