[Dailydrool] Ice and Not the Same

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed May 21 15:59:04 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just wanted to say my hounds also LOVE ice.  We've moved from cubes to
crushed, as they are getting up there in years and we don't need a cracked
tooth, but we can't deprive them of one of their favorite treats.  Cocktail
time at the Wilson house brings both the basset and the harrier running once
they hear the magical sound of the icemaker!

On the topic of the Drool not being the same, I think Diane said it
perfectly: we all miss Debbie and Elder Clara and Brudder Elwood and the
gang.  Some people are just great writers, and Debbie was among the most
entertaining.  Here's hoping that we can all carry on in her honor by
sharing some "tails" of our own bassets' adventures, even if we can't match
the LOL stories she told.  I think we're off to a great start with Val's
limericks - those are pretty darned entertaining!

Slurps to all in need,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)