[Dailydrool] Sleep howling

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:27:24 PDT 2014

In the middle of the day, I hear soft dreamy howling coming from the front hall.  Gallagher is howling in his sleep.  He hears the howling and wakes up and starts howling louder (I don't think he knew that he was the original howler).  MacKenzie joins in with her baritone howl, then Guinness joins in with his alto.  Mulligan just looks at them.
My laughter gets me dirty looks and silence.
It's definitely funnier when I can see him.  They usually do this at 3am.

Sent from my iPad