[Dailydrool] to Conley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 13:55:12 PDT 2014

Hi Conley, Snoopy here,

Yeah, well, Gracie has always been a party girl but she has calmed down quite a bit since she first moved in.  Why she hasn't had sex with any strange dogs at the dog park for months now, not since that last time with that Belgian where she got us all sent home.  The clueless momPerson gave her a good talking too after that and now the most she'll do out in public is let them sniff her butt, which is kind of normal, I mean, I let them sniff my butt too .... but not LuLu, if you're a boy and you try to sniff LuLu's butt and your not too discrete she'll knonk you a good one.

Hope to see you soon.  Hey if you need a plane ticket I could arrange it I still have all of the clueless momPersons passwords including paypal so just let me know.  Oh, that reminds me .... Chris Bly I'm on my way.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects