[Dailydrool] Pillow

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 14:26:02 PDT 2014

Hi all, Dale here,

It's MY pillow.  It really is and I need a pillow or my neck gets stiff.  I do not mind sharing my bed with a basset (or 3).  I do not mind having my little Gracie under the covers up against my belly (and she likes it too).  I enjoy burying my face into Snoopy's chest as a pillow (he has a big, deep chest).  So, it all depends on order.  The first hound on the bed takes the spot between Greg and I and lays their head on my pillow.  If it's Snoopy, we're fine, I just use his chest as my pillow.  It it's Gracie we're fine because she'll curl up into a ball and let me use the pillow while she uses my tummy as a pillow.  This morning Snoopy turned right into Juliannes room and so LuLu was first up on our bed.

She lay down lengthwise.  On my pillow.  So I picked up her hind end and slid her back and placed her head on the pillow and lay down next to her.  Not wanting to get konked, I turned my back to her and felt her as she got up and moved back to her original spot thus shoving my head clear off of the pillow.  I got up and moved her again and turned my back and she moved back again.  So I turned around again and moved her again and lay down facing her and she growled at me so I turned my back and .......

Now I have a stiff neck and a grumpy LuLu and I guess I'll just be glad this happened after houndie breakfast and I only had to lay like that for any hour.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie