[Dailydrool] Dear Ms Bossy Pants

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 17:51:55 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Oh boy, oh boy, this is almost as bad as when Ms Debbie Person told the clueless momPerson that I was starting with Snoopy when she wasn't looking.  Actually it might be worse.

1)  You called Snoopy a girl
2)  You implied he could bite (he can't, he's tried, he'd have eaten me if he could, I'm a brat)
3)  You told the clueless momPerson she was alpha, which is ridiculous, she's clueless
4)  You might be right, which is by far the worst of all your offences because now we'll have the old woman trying to boss us around.

More later from Gracie who can't believe you did that.

P.S.  She took her revenge on us, after she took us to the dog park at lunch she took us all to the vet for that Drontal Plus deworming stuff we get 1 time every year .....