[Dailydrool] Ben update

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri May 30 19:45:25 PDT 2014

We'll Ben ate this morning.  He ate almost a whole chicken breast and  he
ate some dog food in a no fat cheese sauce.   This the first dog food he  has
eaten in quite a while.  Kathy is going to make another batch of the  sauce
for him.  Hopefully it will get him back on dog food.  We will  use skim
milk with the no fat cheese and keep our fingers crossed.  The vet  called
this afternoon and said the biopsy was back and it was negative-no  cancer.
The lesion was caused by some kind of irritant, but it is not  cancerous.

Douglas