[Dailydrool] The status of the clueless momPersons pillow

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 16:59:30 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie and the pillow case is in the wash.  Goodness it got yucky what with all the hounds using it.  This morning it was LuLu all night and then after breakfast it was Snoopy with LuLu on the other side of dadPerson using HIS pillow (LuLu needs a pillow) and I had mommy's tummy for a pillow till breakfast and after that Snoopy and I shared the foot of the bed.

This afternoon I was laying in the sunbeam in the living room and Snoopy walked through the room and he rubbed me with his shoulder when he came by to I reached up and pawed him real gentle on his side and he turned and I mouthed his ear and he thought about it and then he said "nah I don't wanna play" and went and lay down because he's gonna be 9 next month and he just doesn't wanna run around and play 100% of the time for some strange reason.

Love,
Gracie