[Dailydrool] eMail program putting Drools in spam folder

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat May 31 19:52:22 PDT 2014

For the last 4 to 6 weeks, my email program has been placing almost all my
DD emails in my SPAM folder.  I normally check it every now and then, but
not every day or even every week.  I wondered why everyone was talking about
Val's Limericks because I did not get a single one of Val's Limerick emails,
so I finally went looking, and found 900 plus emails in my SPAM folder, of
which probably at least 100 were DD emails.  And I had cleaned out the SPAM
folder probably two weeks before that.  I read a few DDs, but it was pretty
overwhelming, so I basically dumped all 900+ emails.  This was earlier this
week.  Just checked and even though I marked a bunch of stuff as "Do Not
Block Sender" it's still doing it.  Frustrating.

Long story short - keep a close eye on your email program and check your
SPAM folder more often than I do.  And I apologize for not responding to
anyone who lost a hound or other friend, we always try to send our love and
drool to anyone who needs it.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net