[Dailydrool] Sleep and Barking Update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 04:59:54 PST 2014

I am hoping not to jinx myself. Browyn the little Fairy Princess is
sleeping again. I found out the dad was going behind me and turning off the
air cleaner in their room at night. Grrr! we had a talk. I really think she
just needs the white noise it makes. Of course, who knows. Maybe the air
cleaner keeps the boys from snoring so loud. That would help as well.
Anyway, she seems to sleep just fine when it is on all night. That was a
simple fix.

Barking update. The little kids next door were told by mom not to tease the
dogs through the fence. She told them the dogs might get revenge if they
ever got loose. Well then Browyn got out and the kids saw her. Anyway, they
are leaving the dogs alone. The bigger problem is turning out to be the
kids at the back fence that jump on the trampoline for hours on end.
Really. I wish they would share some of their energy with me. I love it
when they bring their music outside. I don't really care for the music but
it isn't dreadful and the music seems to muffle all the screaming and the
dogs don't react to it. The dogs are slowly becoming desensitized to those
kids as well. I won't say that I never have to drag the dogs inside for
barking but it is getting better. I really don't think mine are barking any
more than the other dogs in the neighborhood. So life is good. Yesterday
was great. It was in the low 50s. That meant that the kids all thought they
were freezing and stayed indoors. My crew thought they were in heaven and
ran for hours in the backyard. Then they slept like logs.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess