[Dailydrool] A QUIET LOVELY SNOWY MT. MOMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:42:02 PST 2014

With the help of Angelika, we now can show you the link for the fancy and sparklin items that we have in our Prize #3  Holiday STocking .     Bed & Basket To Help the BAssets Fundraiser will provide needed funds to help us thru the end of the year.
Brutus, our now almost 13 yr. old Basset has 3 lumps now growing and most are in bad spots like under the front legs.  An incision there would be most irritating when walking so I have held off with surgery but now they are growing.

Thank you everyone for providing your preference ......which prize # 1, #2, or #3?? and a phone  number and zip (for our info to send out to winners) of eaCH. The YOUCARING.COM site automatically sends over to our Paypal with your amount and zip and which prize you want.  It all shows up on paypal with your comments.  Little by little  I am learning how to handle paypal.   But, I still have an old flip up phone and do not text, receieve emails or pictures, on the phone.   It is a challenge for me that is for sure.  Thank you Angelika for providing this link for us.

Sending healing drool to all who have hearts that need mending in this time of need.   Shannon,Connie,Susan, Eleri, oh my goodness.......my heart just knows how hard this is.  And to everyone else that needs some cheer and heartfelt sympathy.  From Montana to/YOU./

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/slideshow/AlbumID=13474540007/PictureID=727299143007/a=24191644_24191644/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager