[Dailydrool] Pw. Polly

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 10:28:18 PST 2014

Auntie Feyfey....what is that strange le woof? I do not understand. Huh? What? Pw. Polly has arrived? No, can't be. She is eternal. (Sound of Pawtunia ducking.) Don't do that! I am getting to old to be smacked around....... Pw. Polly is one of my rock star idol hounds! She waddled in the pawprints of Pw. Misty of France and traveled the world....okay, Europe and North Africa and a bunch of places where she posed for the bestest pictures.......she made her human do a calendar. Pws. Misty and Penny greeted her? So sad. She arrived shortly after Babe and Boomer? (I wrote about them arriving on Facebook.) Hope they like French food? The kitchen beagles are cooking up a storm. Faux Foi Gras ; crudités; onion and goat cheese tartlets; Roquefort; leek, chèvre and walnut tortes; and French cheeses with baguettes. Try a mixed-green salad with olives and a tarragon-Dijon vinaigrette, plus cassoulet — a pork, white bean, sausage and tomato stew — and coq au vin with potato gratin. Remember, Bona has the cookbooks a bit confused....so if it all tastes a bit like a Denny's Grand Slam, don't be surprised.

Caruso has the telescope pointed so Pw. Polly can check in. Momcakes is pulling my tail about somebody else. Jeepers. Too many hounds arriving.

Pawtunia