[Dailydrool] Grandma Gabby

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 10:34:10 PST 2014

Momcakes, I'm busy. Just writing about Pw. Polly. It is so sad. Wipe the sauce of your flews, Mom. Gotcha, big do'ins in the kitchen. Gramma Gabby? My Gramma Cammy is greeting her? Brought a cheese plate for Gabby? Loves her family, including Bugsey. They are comparing notes on how to train a puppy? Wait a minute! You were an only puppy........ gotcha, be quite and give dictation......

Fortunately, Gramma Gabby likes french food. She is dining on a lovely plate and sipping champagne that the beagies stole from the poodles. (Not to worry, they will send over some see-food.) All is well, although Mama Tootsie is working double time making sure the clouds are ready for all the arrivals. Caruso will swing over the telescope from France, in a little while.

Pawtunia