[Dailydrool] Millie

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 08:03:22 PST 2014

Tina,

So sorry to hear you lost your Millie. Those are the hardest decisions to make as we want to keep our beloved furbabies with us forever. You did the best  thing for Millie even though it doesn't feel like it now. You are right, the Rainbow Bridge does exist and all our beloved animals wait for us there.

Hugs and prayers are with you.

Melissa