[Dailydrool] Many Thank You's

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 09:47:49 PST 2014

I know I shouldn't probably be posting this on the drool,  but I just
wanted to thank all of my drool family for the MANY cards and gifts I have
received in the past two weeks.  you are all amazing.  I am trying to  get out
to the store and get some thank you cards,  but guess what ?   It hasn't
happened yet.
I get out twice a week to take my Maggie to her hydro therapy and then come
 home to take another nap.  the FATIGUE  is overwhelming still  waiting for
the insurance to  preauthorize the MRI for my brain and spine  to check on
the MS progression also going to  go see a new  Neurologist  after I have
the test,  and still treating the  abscess in the colon !  GRRRRRRRRRR
!!!!!!!!!

hubby pre-Fabricated  a new hunting blind for our property up in the  upper
peninsula of MI.  it has everything but a TV and toilet !  any  ways  he
constructed this contraption on my back patio and my poor Maggie  just totally
freaked out,  I had a really hard time getting  her  outside to go potty,
her hackles were up and she growled and howled   she was sure that it was a
monster !!!   my poor Maggie , for three days we  had to use the front door
so that she didn't have to walk past  the dragon  !!!!!  I guess it will be
worth it if he gets a deer, as I am unable  to go retrieve road kill right
now.
 One of my dear drool friends sent me a new air bake cookie sheet for  my
birthday, as she knew my other cookie sheet had BAT BRAINS on it,   well,   I
had really good intentions of baking cookies on  Sat,   would you believe
that I BURNED my cookies, ,  not  brown, not toastie   more like charred !!!!
 I  put them in  the oven, set the timer, sat down, fell a sleep and the
timer just beeped and  beeped and beeped !  I suddenly woke up to the smell of
something burning  !  holy SH**  guess I have loss my touch !

Once again dear friends and drool family,  please know how grateful  and
happy you have made me,
I love all of you guys !!!!

love and hugs   Marlene,  Maggie &  Annie