[Dailydrool] Bugsey Update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 05:24:03 PST 2014

Hi Ho everyone! Bugsey here to say the mom bought me new food on Tuesday.
It says it is fish and sweet potato. It is really about three different
kinds of fish, barley, rye, and sweet potato, and it is beyond yummy! I
like it better than most of the treats mom is handing out! The very thought
of getting to eat this food makes me dance! I love to dance for my food,
but only if it is good food. I don't dance for venison, or lamb, or that
stupid bison crap Beauford eats. We don't know yet if I need energy pills
(thyroid). I think we find out today or Monday. We will see. IT doesn't
matter. I still have enough energy to dance for fish food! Gotta go! It is
almost that time!

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess, and the mom,
Jennifer