[Dailydrool] Snow in the USA and was the missing basset found?

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 00:13:53 PST 2014

​First of all, just sending out a Keep Safe and Warm message to all of you
in the USA; we are seeing pictures over here in the UK of your snow, and it
looks unbelievable.  I am slightly jealous actually as we rarely get snow
here, but do keep snug and safe.

Secondly, I ventured onto my Facebook account about a week ago to look at
my niece's pictures, but before I deactivated again I read somewhere about
a rescue basset who had gone missing; he had apparently got out from the
fosterer's care and the drooler was very worried about him.  I am not sure
which drooler it was who posted, and subsequent efforts going back into FB
to find out have not been successful.  I keep worrying about the lad, does
anyone know which drooler it was who posted, which basset it was and if he
was found?  I do hope so, bless his heart.
thank you
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB