[Dailydrool] MomPerson goes for a walker

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 10:13:48 PST 2014

Da bleke dog dun took MPerson for walkers whut she needed bad.
He dun took her a liddel more than we thot he wood an now she crawlin
becawse she knee an hippy hurt so bad.
She come home meke chilly. She think it teste like what she callit, Llewis?
Oh, canit say dat? She no like it but Mr. Biskit eet it. She hab dessert
instead she favorite whut pepstermint icey cream wif chawklit sawce onit.
She so weeird.

I meen why not a nice bit ob  LLEWIS!! GIB DAT BEKE! I can't say dat
needer??? WE eets it!! Oh all rite sheeesh.

Love an Drool from Conley ob
COnley, MIss Prude Llewis an Ineerly killt MPerson making her walkers Bleke
dog.