[Dailydrool] $5 Friday reminder from Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Oct 3 09:14:32 PDT 2014

$5 Friday is here - make your donation to help Fran, Gracie and
Skye, all senior girls from Suncoast Basset Rescue,  through
Paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   We've gotten some new
donors this month - welcome and thanks so much!

If you prefer to send a check, email me off list for more info.

We are only about halfway to our goal this month so please
do consider donating -  even just $5 goes such a long way
when a lot of people do it.   Remember every penny goes
to the rescue - we don't keep any of it. It's all about those
senior hounds in need.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny