[Dailydrool] Insurance

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 06:40:36 PDT 2014

I have never insured a dog but when Doc came along, squeaky clean and
without any problems I decided to give it a try. We will see: the lump he
had removed and the biopsies should be covered. He had no pre-existing
conditions except the little problem with his attention span, (ADHD) (Wait!
IS that a squirrel???) this should all be paid for.
Since we run a tab of several thou at the place, anything is helpful. It is
$40 a month. The Vet offers Trusomething but this is HealthyPaws. I did a
lot of research before I settled on this and now, we are about to see if it
is worth it.
To make this Basset related since Doc is notabasset, we think the lump we
removed was scar tissue from a bite which would be right at Conley heighth.

MomPerson to COnley, Llewis and Doc.