[Dailydrool] Tannner and bassets treated better.

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 29 13:46:04 PDT 2014

The price of having the privilege of being their slave.  Wouldn't miss the
short time tho..Drool

AND................. the hubby that  thinks the bassets are treated better
than him - my sons seem to think that way too BUT in realty the hounds are
much less trouble,  much more joy, loyal, seldom talk back- love you
unconditionally forever - that should answer the question. My sons  all know
I would not raise kids again but ONLY mulish Basset Hounds.  They've given
me much more happiness.
Georgie and Miss Becky
ATB