[Dailydrool] Repawt From The Front (HMS Santa Rosa): Crew Reassigned, New Draftees (!)

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Oct 29 17:57:56 PDT 2014

A year ago (September 2013) I adopted an older, bonded pair, Bunny and
Baxter.  They had been in rescue for 5 months, and the rescue was having no
luck at all getting them adopted, so they were going to split them up and
try to get them adopted separately.  I had been keeping an eye on them via
the website, poor things, so I just took them both.  They definitely were
and are a bonded pair, and would not have done well at all on their own, but
now that they've been here for a year they have really relaxed a lot.  If
something happened to one of them now (doG forbid), I do believe the other
one would make it.  A year ago, no way.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net