[Dailydrool] A waddle from the 70's! Look at the costumes!

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 6 11:57:28 PDT 2014

Hi Eberyone

Dis Beeoleta.
Me dadys watching da pewter and found lots ob basset liddle mooveis, movies...u nose what I meen.
We curious if any drooler was in dat waddle?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0PzRuAv0Y

Probably 74, 75 . I not here in the world yet, I sure ob that. Me mommy said she  11 or 12...da woomans reely old as u can see...ahaem, aaaa, hummm. Well, dad saying dat da odder miove, errr...moive..mo vie, yes, moovie, bout Columbo's dog whose name be "DOG". He really a hunk, daddy said cus I can't see it. But I can smell. Dat's good enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIjEqUG5oE

So, now me going ouside smellin das good smell. Dat's so gudd.
Mommy say: enjoy das movies.
And we send a whole bathtub of drool for all who need. We reely meen it. We never like see no ob our dwoolers sick. So we pray too.
Lub and snooter kisses

Beeoleta, dawgther ob me mommy and me daddy an' sister ob me brother whose in da heaven. One day eberbody will be twogether again.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira