[Dailydrool] Fwd: Brown Trout :)

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:15:10 PDT 2014

----------

​Yesterday I arrived at my parents house, only for them to greet me with a
lovely 2015 basset hound calendar they had bought the week before.  We were
going through the pictures when Mum pointed to the lovely mainly dark brown
and black tricoloured basset hound on the front cover, and said "I just
love his name".  This sounded interesting as normally you don't get to see
the names of the dogs on calendars, unless they are rescue ones, and I
looked questioningly at mum.  She pointed to the corner of the picture.
"Brown Trout.  What a fabulous name".  I smiled at mum, as I so readily see
where I get my daftness from.  "That's the name of the publishing company
mum" I had to tell her gently.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB