[Dailydrool] To Teresa & Deuce

Vicki Kerns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 7 13:45:36 PDT 2015

Teresa, your post about letting Deuce go just made me cry. There is just
something about that heart dog that binds with your soul. I often what I'll
ever do when my little heart girl is gone (she's 14). But here's one thing
to consider. If you both were connected in a former life, perhaps that
cycle will happen again somewhere down the road. I certainly pray that it
will for you. And for everyone who has lost a precious baby recently, my
thoughts and prayers are with you all. I found out last week that my first
foster success, Mugsy, passed away after surgery to remove an anal mass. I
bawled all day. It just isn't fair that they can't live longer, it just
isn't.

And Marlene, how is Annie doing? The last I knew, she wasn't feeling well &
you were worried.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."