[Dailydrool] Update on the 3 Bs

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 2 04:26:56 PDT 2015

Hi all! The mom here. Bugsey went to the vet on Monday. His ear infection
is ALMOST gone. That means two more weeks of treating, and then another
recheck. Browyn peed in her crate and on the floor in the entrance way.
Then she drove us nuts wanting to go out every 10 minutes Thursday night.
The problem was she was actually peeing every time she went out. So I
collected urine on her and took it in on Friday. She has a UTI. So she is
on medicine for the next two weeks and then another urine test. Beauford is
doing lovely!

I ran out of peanut butter, but I had plenty of cashew butter and almond
butter. So, I decided to make pill pockets out of cashew butter. Beauford
swallowed them with no problem. Browyn spit it out on the floor, sniffed it
and ate it right up. Bugsey just made a huge mess on the floor. He had two
piles. One pile was crushed up pills. The other pile was cashew butter pill
pockets. It was not fun trying to figure out what meds he actually
swallowed and what he didn't. So that was a huge failure. I will be getting
a big jar of back to school peanut butter just as soon as I get to the
store. Meanwhile, Bugsey will be getting store bought pill pockets. He is
so happy go lucky, I am just really not sure why he is such a brat about
what I put his pills into.

Meanwhile, I am hoping the prozac turns Conley into a new dog. It did
wonders for Bugsey's brother Winston.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess