[Dailydrool] Hey, Conley

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 3 20:05:16 PST 2015

Hey, Conley,
  it's Mariah. You're the current top bidder on my mom's undies. if you win, and you don't want to donate them for a quilt square, but instead want to chew the dickens out of them, I bet I can get my mom to convert them into covers over chewy toys we have in the house--like a squeaky mouse inside an underwear pocket. How exciting would that be? and your mom would never recognize them as unmentionables. Hee hee hee. And, best of all, the toy hidden inside the undies pouch would smell of me me me and my sister. Now how irresistable is that!!! I bet all the male houndies will want to ou id you for something that cool! Love you, Mariah