[Dailydrool] Mars Dentastix and so on

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 4 03:45:19 PST 2015

I too, stopped and read and found no indication that Dentastix by Pedigree
are made in China. It says they are made in Canada and US but I always
wonder if companies outsource and "forget" to put it on the label.

I have called companies before and asked and while they might lie to me I
think confronting them directly (nicely) is better than reading the fine
print.

I once looked at a dog food --when all this stuff about China was in full
swing-- that clearly had every morsel made in the USA but in order to find
that out I had to call the company. What're you doing??? I asked them: This
is big stuff right now among most owners. You should have that plastered
all over your bag in big red, white and blue lettering.
Next time I looked- several months later-- there it was in big letters on
the back. Not red white and blue, however. Not saying they weren't planning
that anyway.

Call Pedigree or whoever they are-- Mars-- and ask. Sometimes you can get
freebies that way too.

MomPerson to Conley & Doc