[Dailydrool] Dentastix Purina

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 4 04:46:49 PST 2015

There is a Purina production plant about 20 minutes from my house. They make the kibble and treats there. I have been there and picked donations up. Though I think you would have to call them to find out where the ingredients are sourced. Just because it is made in the US, doesn’t mean it is made from US sourced ingredients. I don’t use dentastix. I would recommend Bonies ( that is the name). You can find them online, on ebay or amazon. Not as cheap- but far better than dentastix. Bonies cause no issue if they aren’t chewed very well. They are also made from healthier ingredients. For some chewing- beef knee cap bones ( many USA sources- you can get a case of 50 on Amazon for about $50)- go a long way. They can chew on them and most dogs who aren’t really bone chewers, enjoy the knee cap bones. Peach gnawed one down small enough to swallow once. It caused no issues because they are real bones. Just my opinion of course.

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com