[Dailydrool] Melissa and Buster

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 8 07:41:02 PDT 2015

The money you are spending sounds like a lot for dentals I live in Kansas
City and just had a dental done on one of our dogs and they had to remove a
molar that was infected I have a rescue but the price before my discount was
only $300.00 and that included pre surgical bloodwork to make sure this
senior was well enough to have a dental. My vet is more costly than most in
our area because the animals there have 24 hour care they have people there
even at night and on weekends and holidays to make sure all of the animals
in their care post surgical or being treated or boarded there have someone
there in case of an emergency.  I would think about getting a second opinion
from another vet. Maybe ask Guardian Angel Basset Rescue which vet they use
in St Louis they may be able to help you find a good vet in your area. If
you would like to email me directly at chris at wmbri.org I could give you an
email of one of their volunteers who lives near St Louis and uses a vet in
St Louis that  they absolutely love.
Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc.
Jbly1 at kc.rr.com